Will the Humble Choice version also get the update?
v1.1 Content Update - New Delivery
I’m pleased to announce that Tales From Off-Peak City Vol. 1 has received a substantial content update. This content includes:
- A new pizza delivery, which takes you into a new apartment.
- Several new characters who become key players in the overall story of Off-Peak City.
- New narrative threads to uncover, tying into the game’s current story as well as pointing to where we’ll be heading in Volume 2.
- Two additional photo filters for the in-game camera.
- Two new music tracks, one for pizza making and one sound-tracking your new delivery.
- An enhanced finale, taking into account the new pizza delivery content. For those familiar with the game's ending, it might surprise you!
This content is free for all current and future owners of Tales From Off-Peak City.
How do I access this new content in-game?
The content appears as a new delivery on your computer screen. To access it, pick up the eyeball on the table in Caetano’s upstairs apartment testing area.
What if I’ve already beaten the game?
You can replay the game to access the content (it is not optional), or you can download these savegame files which bring you directly to the point where you’d access the new content.
What if something is not working?
I’ve re-balanced some of the prices of items in the game to account for the new delivery. They’ve been tested to work, but in case you run into any trouble, email me with your saves at firstname.lastname@example.org. These saves are located at:
I hope you enjoy playing this new content as I did making it!